Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holiday Crafting in NYC at Pins and Needles

I'm so excited.  My friend Rachel has invited me to a crafting event she will be having in her store Pins and Needles  this Thursday November 10 6-8pm.

This event is extra special:  Pins and Needles is  teaming up with Martha Stewart's Living in the Family Room Blog to host this fun evening.

Rachel has a beautiful light- filled shop/studio on the Upper East Side full of the latest beautiful fabrics, crafting kits, books and notions.  She also has a great offering of sewing classes for you and yours!!

Here's a little preview of her pretty space (photos taken last May for a book signing event):
















   If you live in NYC or just visiting that day I know you  will have lots of fun crafting , shopping and meeting new people.

  I can't wait to see what's new in the store and what Rachel and the Martha Stewart people have in store for us!!

xo CP

1 comment :