In fact, turquoise was deemed the color of the year for 2010 by Pantone
Here is a collage of images I have pinned from the web along the way:
Starting from the top left photo going clockwise:
- Cupcakes by Faircake photographed by Shikita Singh
- Door photographed by Manda via House of Turquoise
- Globes photographed by rauter25
- Polka dot vase via http://www.boligliv.dk
- Spools of Thread photographed by lupin of the blog bugs and fishes
- Interior by Emma Lee via House of Turquoise
- Interior by Emma Lee
- Flowers by Eva Vae via Flickr
Thanks to all the photographers for approving the use of their photos on my blog!
Next post... finding some turquoise in my life..... Have you been noticing any in your daily travels?
And another thing.... What color will Pantone deem as the color of the year for 2011? We have to wait another month to find out!