Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Last Vestiges of Winter.... in Michigan

I have been very remiss- Haven't posted more than once this month!   So here are some photos I took while I was away with my kids visiting family.

Picnik collage
  I've just returned from a family visit in Michigan and took some pictures of what I thought might be the last of winter...  We had a lovely blustery snowfall...

I also  looked for new little buds.... Here are some beautiful snowdrops peeking out of the ground cover...  The photo below left is the remains of last summer's hydrangea bushes...

Picnik collage

Now that I'm back I hear we will be having another snowfall in NYC this Friday!!!

Get your galoshes out girls. 

Spring may have started according to our calendars but we aren't there yet.

No comments :

Post a Comment