Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stripes are for Sharing!

So Holly Becker of the blog  decor8  has invited her readers to join in her 1st annual STRIPE MANIA blogger round-up.  We have to take a  picture of ourselves wearing something striped in the last two weeks .   As it happens I need to update my blog photo and my daughter had just snapped a pic of me wearing one of my (too many) navy and white striped t shirts with my loden and silver sort of raincoat (actually completely pathetic in the rain but looks good!)  So here it is :



On the C Train in a Long Sleeve J. Crew T and Bensimon Topper Coat
 And if you'd like to join in the fun go to Holly's link  to find out the scoop.   You'll end up on  her stripe mania pinterest board. 

I just finished throwing my 2nd and last kids birthday party of the year and am thrilled to be done. Now on to some of my own projects ( I hope!!)

xo CP

No comments :

Post a Comment