Monday, January 31, 2011

A baby in a knit turban?

I just found this blog today while blog hopping and although there are no babies in this house I wanted to put this pattern and photo out there.  The pattern for the sweater is adorable and check out the turban!! It's so Alexis Carrington from the TV Show Dynasty.

via www.pickles.no


Click lazy daisy baby jacket for the free pattern. I found it on the pickles website:  a blog created by 2 very enthusiastic craft-loving women named  Heidi and Anna.  The blog is in Norwegian and English.  It looks like a great resource so go check it out.:-)

This is an awfully cute baby too!!!

3 comments :

  1. Oh my that is precious! I have no idea what it is like to dress a girl but I this is a lot cuter and dare I say useful? than those HUGE bands with GIANT flowers I see everywhere!@ :)
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - I love that photo - plan to make this set if it turns out that the baby in my friends belly is a girl - fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - I love that photo - plan to make this set if it turns out that the baby in my friends belly is a girl - fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete