Monday, September 24, 2012

Cinderella Pins Finds from Pinterest

Since we recently moved uptown I've been pinning a lot of ideas for the new digs.   Any inspiration/ideas for our new place have been pinned on my boards at http://pinterest.com/cinderellapatch/.  I've also found things that I love just because......

At first these looked like colored rubber bands until I pressed the magnify button.



I also have a thing for dolls and doll-like objects. This is from a very cool store in the Netherlands called Store Without a Home.  They have lots of wonderful things from Dutch creators and artists.
This doll is one of a series and measures about  10" tall... I might have to get one.


Those are some of my latest finds.  Check out www.pinterest.com.  Take a break and explore you might get hooked!!